Sweet and Sticky Low-FODMAP Sesame Ginger Chicken Wings and Drums; Gluten-free, Dairy-free
November 10, 2017Printer Friendly Version
These delicious, sweet, juicy, tender, and sticky low-FODMAP sesame ginger chicken wings are a great appetizer, or a terrific low-FODMAP dinner. Use larger chicken pieces in this low-FODMAP recipe and enjoy it as a main course… or make this low-FODMAP sesame ginger chicken using baby wings and drumsticks and create a low-FODMAP appetizer that draws the crowd at your next cocktail party.
Low-FODMAP sesame ginger chicken wings are easy and foolproof. I love this meal for a bit of low-FODMAP salty and sweet plus the nutritional benefits of high protein chicken. Dip these in my low-FODMAP Ranch Dressing, and serve alongside low-FODMAP Nachos.
You may also love my:
- low-FODMAP Creamy Baked Crab Dip
- low-FODMAP Phyllo Wrapped Baked Brie with Brown Sugar and Nuts
- low-FODMAP Barbecue Loaded Chicken French Fries
- low-FODMAP Crispy Buffalo Hot Chicken Wings
Check out over 500 more low-FODMAP recipes on my blog. IBS-friendly!
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls MD
Low-FODMAP Sesame Ginger Chicken Wings and Drums Recipe
Although this recipe has not been lab tested, a single serving should be low-FODMAP based on the ingredients (based on FODMAP data at time of posting)
Bake: 375 F
Prep time: 10 min
Bake time: 60 min
- 3 lbs chicken mini-drums and wings
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup organic ketchup
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F, place rack in center of oven
- Coat a baking dish with nonstick spray
- Arrange chicken in single layer in dish
- In bowl, combine soy sauce, corn syrup, ketchup, ginger and oil to create low-FODMAP sesame ginger marinade
- Mix well
- Brush sauce on chicken, using half of the marinade
- Bake covered for 45 minutes
- Brush with remaining marinade and sesame seeds
- Bake another 15-30 minutes uncovered until glazed and golden
- Transfer to serving platter, drain remaining sauce
- Sticky and so good!
- Serve with parsley garnish at your next cocktail party or football game get-together!
- You can also enjoy these with my low-FODMAP Ranch Dressing
Printer Friendly Version