Announcing Rachel Pauls Food’s Low-FODMAP “Happy Baking” Chocolate and Vanilla Cake Mix!
April 12, 2020Printer Friendly Version
The wait is over!
We now have low-FODMAP certified, Happy Baking Chocolate and Vanilla Cake Mixes, for layer cakes or cupcakes.
Light and moist low-FODMAP cakes without having to take out a bunch of ingredients. Consistent results every time 🙂
Just follow the straightforward instructions for low-FODMAP Happy Baking Chocolate and Vanilla Cake Mix and you have delicious cakes without the fuss.
These are the most amazing, light and moist cakes. You are going to love them!
The world’s first certified low-FODMAP Baking Mixes, Happy Baking, is certified low-FODMAP using Rachel Pauls Food’s exclusive lab testing and NSF certified as gluten-free. So everyone can enjoy. You can have either chocolate, vanilla layer cakes or cupcakes.
I love to eat my cakes with all my low-FODMAP frosting recipes:
- low-FODMAP Vanilla Buttercream
- low-FODMAP Cream Cheese Frosting
- low-FODMAP Salted Caramel Buttercream
- low-FODMAP Opera Cream/ Ermine Frosting
- low-FODMAP Maple Walnut Buttercream
- low-FODMAP Chocolate Buttercream
- low-FODMAP Raspberry Buttercream
- low-FODMAP Peanut Butter Frosting
- low-FODMAP Hazelnut Chocolate Buttercream
- low-FODMAP Coconut Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
- low-FODMAP Lemon Buttercream
- low-FODMAP Chocolate Ganache
- low-FODMAP Brown Sugar Cream Frosting
Perfect for the Holidays, or any time of year.
Try these mixes in the following recipes!
- Low-FODMAP Copycat Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake
- Low-FODMAP Banana Chocolate Sheet Cake, Snack Cake
- Low-FODMAP Strawberry Sheet Cake with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- Low-FODMAP Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting with Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Ganache
- Low-FODMAP Cinnamon Roll Snack Cake
- Low-FODMAP Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- Low-FODMAP Chocolate Candy Cake Mix Cookies
P.S. Did you know that I have a cookbook coming out October 6, 2020?!
Be healthy and happy,
Printer Friendly Version