Low-FODMAP White Chocolate Chip Fudgy Brownie Mix Cookies; Gluten-free
January 8, 2020Printer Friendly Version
Baking shortcuts are the reality of many of us busy bakers. To be able to make delicious, homemade quality treats using fewer ingredients means we can enjoy serving them more often, and need less space in the pantry.
Here is one baking shortcut guaranteed to become one of your favorites:
Use my low-FODMAP Happy Baking Fudgy Brownie Mix to make ‘brownie mix cookies’!
Crisp outsides, with soft and fudgy insides, and the lovely addition of white chocolate chips. These low-FODMAP Fudgy Brownie Mix cookies look and taste AMAZING.
And they are ready in just under 30 minutes!
You may also love my:
- Low- FODMAP Happy Baking Fudgy Brownies
- Low-FODMAP Dream Bars
- Low-FODMAP Chocolate Salami Dessert Logs
- Low-FODMAP Chocolate Mug Cake
- Low-FODMAP Chocolate Chip Potato Chip Cookies
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD
Low-FODMAP White Chocolate Chip Fudgy Brownie Mix Cookies using Happy Baking Brownie Mix; Gluten-free
Although this recipe has not been tested, a single serving should be low-FODMAP based on the ingredients
Servings: 24-26 (1 cookie per serve)
Prep time 10 mins
Bake time:15 mins; as ovens vary, your oven may need more or less time
Total time:25 mins
Bake: 325 F
- 1 box low-FODMAP certified Happy Baking Fudgy Brownie Mix
- 7 tbsp melted butter (can also substitute vegan spread such as Earth Balance)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (about 180 g) white chocolate chips
- 1 low-FODMAP serving is 25 g due to milk ingredients
- ½ cup toasted walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F, place rack in center of oven
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone liners
- Mix the brownie mix, melted butter, and eggs together in a large bowl
- Batter will be very thick, I prefer using a wooden spoon over a whisk
- Add white chocolate chips, and toasted walnuts (if using)
- Scoop tablespoons of batter onto prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart
- I used a small cookie scoop
- Bake for 14-18 minutes, until slightly firm on edges but soft inside (ovens vary, so yours may need more or less time)
- Allow to rest on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before moving them to a wire rack to cool completely
Printer Friendly Version
Want a 10% coupon? Just review this recipe & then email us at email@example.com letting us know which recipe you have reviewed. We will then send you a 10% coupon code (limit 1 per customer/email).