Low-FODMAP Pineapple Infused Vodka Recipe; Gluten-free, Vegan
January 12, 2019Printer Friendly Version
Super easy and so impressive. Low-FODMAP Pineapple Infused Vodka is a perfect stand alone drink or mixer for any low-FODMAP Cocktail.
I have used this recipe many times over the years, for entertaining, and giving away!
The low-FODMAP Pineapple Infused Vodka is smooth and delicious, but it packs a punch, so sip slowly.
You may also love my low-FODMAP Key Lime Martini recipe or my low-FODMAP Candy Cane Infused Vodka and Martini recipes. Or check out over 300 more low-FODMAP recipes on the blog.
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD
Low-FODMAP Pineapple Infused Vodka; Gluten-free, Vegan
Although this recipe has not been tested, a single serving should be low-FODMAP based on the ingredients.
Serving size: 1 ounce
Prep time: 15 minutes
Infusing time: 10-14 days
- One pineapple, cut into cubes (about 3.5-4 cups)
- One bottle of vodka (750 ml)
- Place pineapple and vodka in a jar with lid and store in cool place for 10-14 days, stirring occasionally
- Strain well and store until use in refrigerator
- Note: You can serve the ‘boozy’ pineapple on the side, but it is infused with alcohol, so I don’t recommend it for those on the low-FODMAP diet (since it is difficult to measure the amount of alcohol in the pineapple chunks)
- Serve low-FODMAP Pineapple Infused Vodka on its own (1 ounce per serving), or top with Club Soda or your favorite low-FODMAP mixer
Printer Friendly Version