Sweet & Citrusy Low-FODMAP Orange Maple Salmon; Gluten-free, Dairy-free
August 26, 2017
Don’t be fooled by this recipe’s simplicity! This sweet and citrusy low-FODMAP salmon tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen. Its sensational.
Super-nutritious, packed with protein and omega-3 fats, this low-FODMAP salmon recipe will delight your body and palate.
You may also love:
- low-FODMAP Japanese Glazed Cod
- low-FODMAP Sweet and Spicy Grilled Shrimp
- low-FODMAP Panda Express Copycat Orange Chicken
- low-FODMAP Bourbon Glazed Salmon
- low-FODMAP Lemon and Dill Salmon
Or check out over 300 more low-FODMAP recipes on the blog. IBS-friendly!
Be healthy and happy!
Rachel Pauls, MD
Low-FODMAP Orange Maple Salmon; Gluten-free, Dairy-free
Although this recipe has not been tested, a single serving should be low-FODMAP based on the ingredients.
Bake 375 degrees F
Prep time: 5 min, plus overnight for marinating
Bake time: 27 min
Total time: 30-35 min plus marinating
- 32 ounces (2 lbs) salmon fillets; skin off or on
- Can do one large piece, or separate into smaller pieces of 4 or 8 ounces each
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Garnish: toasted sesame seeds
- Combine marinate ingredients with salmon fillets and place in refrigerator overnight in plastic bag
- Remove from refrigerator and place in casserole dish
- Extra marinate can be warmed in a saucepan or microwave for serving, if desired
- Cover with foil and bake for 22 minutes
- Remove foil and bake additional 5 minutes or longer for well-done (I prefer salmon rare)
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve with rice and low-FODMAP vegetables
- So delicious! Low-FODMAP Orange Maple Salmon.