Sweet & Citrusy Low-FODMAP Orange Maple Salmon; Gluten-free, Dairy-free
July 9, 2019
Don’t be fooled by this recipe’s simplicity! This sweet and citrusy low-FODMAP salmon tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen. Its sensational.
Super-nutritious, packed with protein and omega-3 fats, this low-FODMAP salmon recipe will delight your body and palate.
Be healthy and happy!
Rachel Pauls, MD
Low-FODMAP Orange Maple Salmon; Gluten-free, Dairy-free
Although this recipe has not been tested, a single serving should be low-FODMAP based on the ingredients.
Bake 375 degrees F
Prep time: 1 hour (includes baking) plus overnight for marinate
- 4 eight ounce salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 2 TB soy sauce (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Garnish: toasted sesame seeds
- Combine marinate ingredients with salmon fillets and place in refrigerator overnight in plastic bag
- Remove from refrigerator and place in casserole dish
- Extra marinate can be warmed in a saucepan or microwave for serving, if desired
- Cover with foil and bake for 22 minutes
- Remove foil and bake additional 5 minutes or longer for well-done (I prefer salmon rare)
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve with rice and low-FODMAP vegetables
- So delicious! Low-FODMAP Orange Maple Salmon.