Low-FODMAP Crumbilicious Topping / Stir-in; Gluten-free, Vegan
November 22, 2017Printer Friendly Version
This is a crumbilicious low-FODMAP topping that will soon become a staple in your pantry.
I had yogurt stir-in envy. Everyone around me (my kiddos especially) seem to be slurping up their yogurt and oatmeal with fancy stir-ins, that invariably are not low-FODMAP.
So I decided to create my own! This is a scrumptious crumble-crunch yogurt topping that can also be used to top low-FODMAP oatmeal, low-FODMAP ice cream, fresh fruit, low-FODMAP salads and so much more!
I hope you love it… I just can’t stop eating mine!
You may also love:
- low-FODMAP Intensely Addictive Granola recipe
- low-FODMAP “Skinny” Flavored Yogurt Dips
- low-FODMAP Lemon Pots De Creme
- low-FODMAP Dark Chocolate Almond Ice Cream
- low-FODMAP Chocolate Pudding
Or check out over 300 more low-FODMAP recipes on the blog. IBS-friendly!
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD
Low-FODMAP Crumblicious Topping; Gluten-free, Vegan
Although this recipe has not been tested, a single serving should be low-FODMAP based on the ingredients
Prep + Bake time: 30 minutes
Servings: about 12
Serving size: 2 tablespoons
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted for 30 seconds in microwave
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup low-FODMAP all-purpose gluten free flour (I used Authentic Foods GF Classical blend)
- 3/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats or quick oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional: mini-chocolate chips, sprinkles or chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F, line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking sheet
- Combine flour, sugars, xanthan gum, cinnamon and oats in a medium sized bowl
- Add melted coconut oil and vanilla and stir well
- Mixture will be clumpy
- Spread on baking sheet and bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes, stirring mid-way through
- Once cooled, add optional stir-ins if desired
- Look at that gorgeous melt in your mouth, sweet and crumbly low-FODMAP mix in!
- Spoon over your lactose -free or Greek yogurt (check your tolerance as greek yogurts vary in lactose content)… perfect amount of low-FODMAP texture
- Store in airtight container for about 1 month
Printer Friendly Version
Want a 10% coupon? Just review this recipe & then email us at email@example.com letting us know which recipe you have reviewed. We will then send you a 10% coupon code (limit 1 per customer/email).