Rachel’s Low-FODMAP Chocolate Glaze Frosting; Gluten-free
November 4, 2017Printer Friendly Version
This low-FODMAP chocolate frosting is so good I could eat it all day long. It is the best low-FODMAP chocolate frosting recipe I have ever tried…and pairs beautifully with my low-FODMAP chocolate brownies! It is also so easy! You can double or triple the recipe if you plan to make larger cakes or other treats.
You may also love my low-FODMAP Chocolate Buttercream or low-FODMAP Opera Cream frostings. Or check out over 300 more low-FODMAP recipes on the blog.
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD
Low-FODMAP Chocolate Glaze Frosting; Gluten-free
Although this recipe has not been tested, a single serving should be low-FODMAP based on the ingredients
Makes enough for a 8 inch square brownie pan (can be doubled/tripled for larger recipe)
Prep time: 10 min
- 3 tablespoons softened vegan margarine or butter
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1-2 TB low-FODMAP milk (such as almond milk) or water
- Combine 3 tablespoons room temperature margarine or butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, espresso powder, corn syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar using hand mixer
- Beat until smooth
- Add milk/water at end to desired consistency 1/2 tablespoon at a time
- Low-FODMAP chocolate frosting perfection!
Pair it with my ooey gooey low-FODMAP chocolate brownie recipe!
Printer Friendly Version
Want a 10% coupon? Just review this recipe & then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know which recipe you have reviewed. We will then send you a 10% coupon code (limit 1 per customer/email).