Low-FODMAP Chocolate Bark with Pecans and Cranberries; Gluten-free, Vegan
February 3, 2019
An easy to make recipe for low-FODMAP Chocolate Bark. This recipe can be modified with my low-FODMAP White Chocolate, or with other low-FODMAP stir- ins (think: almond slivers, min-marshmallows, pretzels, peanuts, cookie pieces, rice cereal).
This low-FODMAP Chocolate Bark will go fast on any dessert table! Plus it is vegan and gluten-free.
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD
Low-FODMAP Chocolate Bark Recipe; Gluten-free, Vegan
Although this recipe has not been tested, a single serving should be low-FODMAP based on the ingredients.
Prep time: 15 min
Chill time: 45 min
Total time: 60 min
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup (13o g) dried cranberries
- 1 cup toasted, unsalted chopped pecans
- Toast these at 350F for about 5 minutes; the taste is far better this way 🙂
- 1 cup toasted pumpkin/sunflower seeds (or combination)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt chocolate in double boiler on stovetop, stirring often
- In a medium bowl, combine cranberries, toasted pecans, and 1/2 cup of the toasted seeds
- Stir the nut/berries into the melted chocolate
- Pour chocolate over the baking sheet and spread evenly
- Sprinkle with the half cup of remaining seeds
- Refrigerate until set (about 45 min)
- Break or chop into pieces and store in airtight container in refrigerator
- It is sooooo good!