Low-FODMAP Broiled Seasoned Fish Fillets with Low-FODMAP Seafood Seasoning; Gluten-free, Dairy-free
August 3, 2018Printer Friendly Version
A simple and elegant recipe for low-FODMAP Broiled and Seasoned Fish Fillets with a low-FODMAP Fish and Seafood Seasoning made on parchment. It only takes about 15 minutes, and tastes sensational.
This awesome low-FODMAP Fish and Seafood Seasoning recipe guarantees delicious flavor and no sweat to prep! It does have a slight kick though, so if you like less heat then adjust the paprika and cayenne. This low-FODMAP Seafood Seasoning is a lot like the famous Bay’s Seafood Seasoning recipe, goes great on so many dishes!
The low-FODMAP fish can be broiled, or else wrapped in foil and placed on the grill. Choose from cod, sole, snapper or any other fish you love.
I love the delicate taste of this low-FODMAP Broiled and Seasoned Fish recipe, and it is also gluten-free, so healthy and low-calorie.
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD
Low-FODMAP Broiled Seasoned Fish Fillets; Gluten-free, Dairy-free
Although this recipe has not been tested, a single serving should be low-FODMAP based on the ingredients.
Prep time 10 min
Broil time: 5 min or Bake time: 8-10 min
- 24 ounces of your choice fish fillets- choose from code, sole, snapper, tilapia
- I used cod
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or garlic infused olive oil
- for tips on finding these oils, check out my low-FODMAP recipe swap blog
- Fresh rosemary for garnish
For low-FODMAP Seafood Seasoning:
- 1 & 3/4 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (or smoked paprika)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- Line broiler safe pan with parchment paper, and preheat broiler to high
- Note: Since ovens vary, watch yours carefully. If your broiler is very hot, we suggest 425F for a little more time, about 8-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillets
- In a small bowl, mix dry spices together
- Place fish on prepared pan and brush with your choice of olive oil
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on fish and lay lemon slices next to fish
- Broil, uncovered about 4-5 minutes
- If making on barbecue grill, preheat grill to high, wrap fish in foil and place on hot grill for the same length of time
- No turning is necessary for the fish
- Serve with lemon slices and sprinkle with fresh rosemary
Printer Friendly Version