Introducing Rachel Pauls Food’s Low-FODMAP “Happy Baking” Fudgy Brownie Mix
October 3, 2019
The wait is over! Now you can enjoy fudgy low-FODMAP brownies without having to take out more than 3 ingredients!
Just add 2 eggs and melted butter to low-FODMAP Happy Baking Fudgy Brownie mix and you have delicious brownies in under an hour.
These are the most amazing, chewy, chocolatey, fudgy brownies I have ever eaten. I am so excited for you to try them!
The world’s first certified low-FODMAP Brownie mix, Happy Baking, is certified low-FODMAP using Rachel Pauls Food’s exclusive lab testing and NSF certified as gluten-free. So everyone can enjoy!
Or else try them with:
- low-FODMAP Chocolate Glaze Frosting
- low-FODMAP Vanilla Buttercream
- low-FODMAP Cream Cheese Frosting
- low-FODMAP Salted Caramel Buttercream
- low-FODMAP Opera Cream/ Ermine Frosting
- low-FODMAP Maple Walnut Buttercream
- low-FODMAP Chocolate Buttercream
- low-FODMAP Raspberry Buttercream
These Happy Baking low-FODMAP Fudgy Brownies are SOOOO good! I think they taste even better the next day 🙂
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD