Dr. Rachel’s Low-FODMAP Slow-Cooker Meal Recipes; Easy and Delicious (IBS-friendly!)
January 2, 2019Printer Friendly Version
Here is my low-FODMAP IBS-friendly Recipe list for my favorite Slow-Cooker (Crock Pot) meals. I love using my slow-cooker, it does most of the job while I can be running errands or working. Plus there are fewer pots to wash at the end of the night. Perfect for my family.
This low-FODMAP Slow-Cooker Menu will have new additions soon, so check back often!
You may also love my low-FODMAP Family Meals Recipe collection and my low-FODMAP 5-day Meal Plan. Or check out over 400 more low-FODMAP recipes on the blog. IBS-friendly.
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD
P.S. Did you know that I have a COOKBOOK ?!
This is the BEST resource for low-FODMAP diet know-how, a 4 week meal plan and more than 100 low-FODMAP Recipes that prep in 30 minutes or less and have NEVER been published on the blog!
Click this link to learn more!!
Dr. Rachel’s Favorite Low-FODMAP Slow-Cooker Meal Recipes; Easy and Delicious
- This low-FODMAP recipe is a blog favorite! Easy and delicious low-FODMAP Chili.
Low-FODMAP Beef and Potato Stew
- Dig into this savory and rich low-FODMAP Beef Stew with filling and nutritious potatoes and carrots.
Low-FODMAP Curry Chicken and Potatoes
- This is a wonderful aromatic low-FODMAP Curry that is ready in a snap.
Low-FODMAP Beef Bone Broth
- Try this low-FODMAP Beef Bone Broth as a base for low-FODMAP gravy and many low-FODMAP sauces. Or just drink it on its own! So easy and healthy.
Low-FODMAP Baked Potato Soup
- This low-FODMAP Baked Potato Soup is creamy, hearty and absolutely delicious.
Low-FODMAP Chicken Broth
- This low-FODMAP Chicken Broth is perfect for low-FODMAP Chicken Noodle Soup, low-FODMAP Matzo Ball Soup and so much more.
Low-FODMAP Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- These are tender and succulent low-FODMAP meatballs with an amazing tangy flavor.
Low-FODMAP Baby Back Ribs
- The best low-FODMAP recipe for baby back ribs with my delicious low-FODMAP Barbecue Sauce. They fall off the bone!
Low-FODMAP Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup
- A hearty and nourishing recipe for a stuffed pepper soup packed with ground beef, rice and vegetables.
Low-FODMAP Shrimp Noodle Bowl (Pho)
- An amazing Vietnamese inspired noodle bowl with delicate and tasty shrimp.
Low-FODMAP Pumpkin Soup with Carrot and Sweet Potato
- A creamy, rich and delicious soup with the benefits of pumpkin, sweet potato and carrots plus the beautiful color of fall.
Low-FODMAP Eggplant Parmesan
- A cheesy, tangy and delicious vegetarian entree that everyone will adore.
Low-FODMAP Braised Beef Ragu over Polenta
- A savory entree suitable for entertaining, with the creamy richness of polenta.
Low-FODMAP Vegan Meatless Chili
- Amazing, easy to make meatless chili packed with tons of flavor!
Low-FODMAP Sloppy Joes
- Tangy, sloppy and so delicious! This is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Low-FODMAP Thai Peanut Chicken
- Rich, creamy and full of flavors. This Asian inspired chicken recipe is a winner anywhere 🙂
Low-FODMAP Chicken Enchilada Quinoa Casserole
- A zesty and filling meal for the whole family, packed with nutrients from quinoa and ground chicken. Absolutely addictive!
Low-FODMAP French Dip Sandwiches
- Easy, Juicy, and full of rich beef flavor. Who can resist dunking in that delicious ‘au-jus’?
Low-FODMAP Bolognese Sauce
- An authentic Italian recipe for that long-simmered flavor of a rich meat sauce. So good you will need extra bread to get every last bite!
Printer Friendly Version
Want a 10% coupon? Just review this recipe & then email us at email@example.com letting us know which recipe you have reviewed. We will then send you a 10% coupon code (limit 1 per customer/email).
Love Low-FODMAP in my slow cooker
This is awesome! I love my slow cooker and I can’t wait to try all these recipes. The chili and beef stew are already favorites in my house. Thank you!
Thanks for sharing. We know you will love all the recipes 🙂
I’m sooooo confused, how can all this sugar be good for ur gut??? and white flour?? How do these not cause stomach issues. Standard fact they are bad for U???
We aren’t sure which recipe you refer to, but in general, the sugar we use in some recipes is meant to be consumed in a reasonable portion size, in moderation.
When you state ‘white flour’, do you mean the gluten-free, rice flour blend we suggest? We are not familiar with any suggestion that rice flour has a negative impact on gut health.
You may find consultation with a registered dietitian to be helpful.
FODMAP for Real People
Thank you for your recipes. It’s hot and I don’t want to stand over a stove. Love your blog!
Your comment simply made our hearts SING! What a lovely and kind thing to say. You are part of the reasons we do what we do. Stay in touch!!