Dr. Rachel’s Low-FODMAP Slow-Cooker Meal Recipes; Easy and Delicious (IBS-friendly!)
February 24, 2019
Here is my low-FODMAP IBS-friendly Recipe list for my 7 favorite Slow-Cooker (Crock Pot) meals. I love using my slow-cooker, it does most of the job while I can be running errands or working!
Plus there are fewer pots to wash at the end of the night. Perfect for my family.
This low-FODMAP Slow-Cooker Menu will have new additions soon, so check back often!
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD
Dr. Rachel’s Favorite Low-FODMAP Slow-Cooker Meal Recipes; Easy and Delicious
- This low-FODMAP recipe is a blog favorite! Easy and delicious low-FODMAP Chili.
- Dig into this savory and rich low-FODMAP Beef Stew with filling and nutritious potatoes and carrots.
- This is a wonderful aromatic low-FODMAP Curry that is ready in a snap.
- Try this low-FODMAP Beef Bone Broth as a base for low-FODMAP gravy and many low-FODMAP sauces. Or just drink it on its own! So easy and healthy.
- These are tender and succulent low-FODMAP meatballs with an amazing tangy flavor.
- The best low-FODMAP recipe for baby back ribs with my delicious low-FODMAP Barbecue Sauce. They fall off the bone!