Dr. Rachel’s Best Low-FODMAP Seafood Recipes; Gluten-free
October 2, 2021Printer Friendly Version
Here are the BEST low-FODMAP Fish and Shellfish recipes. You don’t have to look any further! Delicious meals that are gluten-free and IBS-friendly.
The American Heart Association recommends eating fish (or shellfish) at least two times per week as part of a healthy diet. Seafood is packed with protein, vitamins, nutrients, and omega-3 fatty acids.
Not only is it super healthy, seafood tastes incredible. Just check out my low-FODMAP fish and shellfish recipes below and your whole family will certainly agree!
You may also love my:
- Low-FODMAP Best Chicken Recipes
- Low-FODMAP Best Beef Recipes
- Low-FODMAP Family Meals; Easy and Kid Friendly
- Low-FODMAP Desserts, Sweets and Treats Collection
- Low-FODMAP Cookie Collection
Or over 500 more low-FODMAP recipes on the blog! IBS-friendly.
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD
P.S. Check out my COOKBOOKs for dozens of low-FODMAP recipes, low-FODMAP Meal Plans, FODMAP Tips and everything you need!
- Low-FODMAP Cajun Tuna Salad or Tuna Melt
- Low-FODMAP Crispy Breaded Popcorn Shrimp
- Low-FODMAP Orange Maple Salmon
- Low-FODMAP Asian Grilled Salmon
- Low-FODMAP Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Low-FODMAP Honey Walnut Shrimp
- Low-FODMAP Broiled Seasoned Fish on Parchment with Low-FODMAP Seafood Seasoning
- Low-FODMAP Japanese Glazed Cod
- Low-FODMAP Breaded Cod
- Low-FODMAP Sweet and Spicy Grilled Shrimp
- Low-FODMAP Coconut Shrimp
- Low-FODMAP Butter Shrimp
- Low-FODMAP Shrimp Cocktail Sauce (serve with precooked shrimp)
- Low-FODMAP Shrimp Noodle Pho
- Low-FODMAP Chili Lime Tilapia
- Low-FODMAP Bourbon Whiskey Glazed Salmon
- Low-FODMAP Lemon Dill Salmon Baked in Foil
- Low-FODMAP Blackened Mahi Sandwich
- Low-FODMAP Gefilte Fish
- Low-FODMAP Seared Scallops with Cherry Tomatoes
- Low-FODMAP Pasta Alle Vongole
- Low-FODMAP Chicken, Sausage and Shrimp Gumbo
- Low-FODMAP 30-Minute Tahini Ginger Salmon
- Low-FODMAP 20-Minute Brown Butter Tilapia Meunière
More added all the time! Check back soon!Printer Friendly Version