Dr. Rachel’s BEST Low-FODMAP Lunch Recipes; Gluten-free
July 25, 2021Printer Friendly Version
If you were asking yourself…what should I eat for lunch while on the low-FODMAP diet, I have the answer for you!
I have amazing recipe ideas for a low-FODMAP lunch. Delicious meals that are gluten-free and IBS-friendly.
Photo: Middle Eastern Chickpea Salad
I feel like lunch is the meal that gets the least attention. I don’t understand why that is!
Sure, breakfast is a great start to the day (hence my amazing low-FODMAP Breakfast blog). Dinner is the meal we like to enjoy surrounding by family and friends (check out my Best low-FODMAP Family Meals, Easy and Kid Friendly). But lunch is the fuel that propels us through the day. It keeps us productive in the afternoons, which is not an easy task!
My low-FODMAP lunch recipes are delicious, healthy AND satisfying. I have everything from low-FODMAP salads to low-FODMAP sandwiches, soups and hot meals.
I also have an amazing blog dedicated to Low-FODMAP Lunch Packing Made Easy. For both school age children and adults!
You may also love:
- BEST Low-FODMAP BEST Chicken Recipes
- My Favorite Low-FODMAP Cake Collection
- BEST Low-FODMAP Desserts, Sweets and Treats
- Dr. Rachel’s Favorite Low-FODMAP Cookie Collection
Or check out over 500 more low-FODMAP recipes on the blog! IBS-friendly.
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD
Photo: Cajun Tuna Sandwich or Tuna Melt
P.S. Check out my new COOKBOOK for over 100 low-FODMAP recipes, low-FODMAP Meal Plan, FODMAP Tips and everything you need!! It’s the BEST!
- Low-FODMAP Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Low-FODMAP Chicken Noodle Soup
- Low-FODMAP Minestrone Soup
- Low-FODMAP Chicken Soup with Matzo Balls
- Low-FODMAP Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup
- Low-FODMAP Baked Potato Soup
- Low-FODMAP Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Low-FODMAP Carrot and Curry Soup
- Low-FODMAP Middle Eastern Chickpea Salad
- Low-FODMAP Tossed Salad with Italian Dressing
- Low-FODMAP Caesar Salad with Croutons
- Low-FODMAP Strawberry Poppyseed Salad
- Low-FODMAP Superfood Salad with Kale
- Low-FODMAP Spinach Salad with Cranberries and Pumpkin Seeds wit Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- Low-FODMAP Cobb Salad and Low-FODMAP Green Goddess Dressing
- Low-FODMAP Tossed Salad in a Jar and Asian Peanut Dressing
- Low-FODMAP Tomato Dill Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- Low-FODMAP Southwest Salad with Grilled Lime Chicken
- Low-FODMAP Grilled Romaine with Bacon, Goat Cheese and Candied Pecans
- Low-FODMAP Cajun Tuna Salad or Tuna Melt
- Low-FODMAP Chicken Salad
- Low-FODMAP Egg Salad
- Low-FODMAP French Dip Sandwich
- Low-FODMAP Basil, Spinach and Bacon Frittata
- Low-FODMAP Pizza Omelet
- Low-FODMAP Egg Cups with Turkey Bacon and Cheese
- Low-FODMAP Smoked Gouda Quiche with Spinach
- Low-FODMAP Deviled Eggs
- Low-FODMAP Simply Delicious Blueberry Pancakes
- Low-FODMAP Baked Banana and Cinnamon Pancake
- Low-FODMAP Turkey Burger
- Low-FODMAP Blackened Mahi Sandwich
- Low-FODMAP Fancy Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Low-FODMAP Curry Chicken Salad
- Low-FODMAP Crunchy Thai Peanut Salad with Quinoa
More added all the time! Check back soon!
Also read my favorite Low-FODMAP 5 Day Meal Plan and Low-FODMAP Free FODMAP Guide to help you get started on the right foot!
Photo: Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
Printer Friendly Version
Want a 10% coupon? Just review this recipe & then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know which recipe you have reviewed. We will then send you a 10% coupon code (limit 1 per customer/email).
Thank you so much for this list. I am making the egg salad for my lunch tomorrow. I appreciate the assistance for helping me plan my weekly menu!
I have also been reading your breakfast blog collection. Your recipes are a godsend.
Hi Linda Jane,
We are thrilled to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Have an awesome day and let us know what you think of the other recipes!!