Dr. Rachel Pauls Launches ‘The Low-FODMAP IBS Solution Plan & Cookbook; Four Weeks to a Healthy Gut’
June 4, 2020Printer Friendly Version
Launch Date: October 6, 2020
The Low-FODMAP IBS Solution Plan and Cookbook is your guide to successfully navigating the low-FODMAP diet and reducing IBS symptoms, including a 4-week meal plan and more than 100 low-FODMAP, gluten-free recipes that can be easily prepared in less than 30 minutes.
If you are one of the 45 million Americans suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), eating food may be the start of a vicious cycle. The Low-FODMAP IBS Solution Plan and Cookbook will provide everything you need to stop this cycle and heal your gut, using the medically proven low-FODMAP diet.
Reduce symptoms of IBS and other digestive conditions with an easy-to-understand introduction to the low-FODMAP diet, a 4-week meal plan to guide you through the first phases, and more than 100 delicious low-FODMAP, gluten-free recipes that can be easily prepared in less than 30 minutes. You will receive sound, results-based advice from internationally recognized physician, surgeon and researcher Dr. Rachel Pauls, who uses the low-FODMAP diet to successfully treat her own IBS symptoms.
Inside, you’ll find guidance and straightforward low-FODMAP recipes that put you back in control, plus numerous vegan and vegetarian options. Enjoy mealtime once again with recipes such as:
- Lemon Blueberry Mug Muffins
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Burritos
- Flat-Tummy Chicken Corn Chowder
- Lemon Chicken with Rotini and Vegetables
- Tangy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Hummus Pizza with Greek Salad
- Banana Chocolate Chip Oat Bars
- Scrumptious Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites
Make this book the start of a healthier and happier lifestyle and a healthier and happier you!
– William D. Chey, MD, Nostrant Collegiate Professor of Gastroenterology & Nutrition Sciences Director, University of Michigan
– Patsy Catsos, MS, RDN, LD, founder of IBS – Free At Last! & author of The IBS Elimination Diet and Cookbook
– Dédé Wilson, Co-Founder of FODMAP Everyday & author of The Low-FODMAP Diet Step by Step
– Andrea Hardy, RD, owner of Ignite Nutrition
If you order my book TODAY, then you also can take advantage of BONUS MATERIAL (just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the proof of purchase)
We have an exclusive PDF for you that includes a beautifully illustrated:
High and Low-FODMAP Food Additives List
Three Delicious Recipes- NEVER POSTED OR PUBLISHED BEFORE
Almond Joy Overnight Oats
Savory Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
Zesty Macaroni and Cheese
Thank you for your support :). You are going to love it.
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD