February 8, 2017Printer Friendly Version
As Valentine’s Day approaches, we wanted to let you know that Rachel Pauls Food has felt the love and support of the low-FODMAP community behind our venture. This has been extremely gratifying and rewarding.
Here are just a few of the love notes we have received:
- I’ve tried all 4 flavors and I LOVE them. Thanks for making such a great snack for those of us with tight dietary restrictions!—Ari E.
- They’re delicious, too!—Donna Z.
- They are delicious!!! Thank you—Vicki D.
- Peanut butter and chocolate are delicious!—Claudia D.
- Low FODMAP and GLUTEN FREE!!!!! Thanks. They are really good and super convenient!—Nancy W.
- Love, love, love happy bars!!—Alisha S.
- I start everyday with a Happy Bar. Thank you Rachel Pauls!!!—John G
- So Delicious—Bethany M.
- Peanut Maple pleasure bar…is just as good as the chocolate chip—Sue G.
- The peanut chocolate euphoria was by far my favorite flavor!—Megan K
- Chocolate orange is my favorite flavor combo and you all are the first to have in nutrition bars that I have seen!!—Rebecca H
And here is our love note back to all of you:
We are so touched by all of the positive feedback. Your words have filled our hearts with joy. It is wonderful to know that people are enjoying delicious low-FODMAP Happy Bars and are free from digestive distress.
We hope to share our love with you for many, many years to come.
Be healthy and happy,
Printer Friendly Version