Top 10 Low-FODMAP Stocking Stuffers or Hanukkah Gifts- Rachel’s Ideas for Everyone!
November 20, 2017Printer Friendly Version
Here is my top 10 list of low-FODMAP inspired stocking stuffers for Christmas or small gifts for each night of Hanukkah (Chanukkah). There is something for everyone, plus a few hints for my own family that mama would like!
Feel free to include my recipes for these low-FODMAP treats on a little recipe card for your loved one.
Also…check out over 475 low-FODMAP recipes on my blog!
Happy Holidays to all, Peace be with you.
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD
1.For everyone on your list:
- Happy Bars
- I can’t lie, these are my number #1 stocking stuffer or holiday gift
- You can’t go wrong with delectable, convenient, high protein low-FODMAP snacks in 5 flavors!
- Plus our HAPPY GUT GUIDE and lists of HIGH AND LOW FODMAP FOODS can be printed or downloaded here
- A copy of my bestselling Low-FODMAP Cookbook- The Low-FODMAP IBS Solution Plan & Cookbook. It contains over 100 easy to make recipes, and many tips and pointers for following a low FODMAP diet.
2.For the low-FODMAP on-the-go snacker:
- Individual bags of:
3.For the low-FODMAP ice cream sundae lover:
4.For the low-FODMAP spread enthusiast:
- Little jars of:
5.For the low-FODMAP cookie monster:
- Small sacks of
6.For the low-FODMAP tea drinker:
- Loose tea
- Green, honeybush and rooibos tea are low-FODMAP
- Tea pouches or infusers
- Small sachet of low-FODMAP Lemon Sugar
7.For the low-FODMAP mixologist:
- Mini bottle of gin
- Mini bottle of low-FODMAP Top-Shelf Coriander Syrup
- Recipe for low-FODMAP gin fizz
8.For the low-FODMAP dark chocoholic:
- Squares of dark chocolate, dark chocolate espresso beans, dark chocolate pecans, dark chocolate peanuts
9.For the low-FODMAP traveler/student:
- Individual packs of peanut butter, almond butter
- Check out my packing list blog for other great ideas
10.For the low-FODMAP gourmand:
- Small bottles of infused olive oil; like garlic, onion, basil, (or my favorite) truffle oil
And, last but not least…for the low-FODMAP baker and blogger (me): decorative mixing spoons, tea towels and fancy spatulas or spoons, or a decorative recipe box (please)!
Enjoy your holiday season, and have a healthy and happy New Year!
Printer Friendly Version