Low-FODMAP Brownie Truffle Bites; Gluten-free, Vegan
June 14, 2023Printer Friendly Version
I am thrilled to share one of my recipes from my latest cookbook, “The Low-FODMAP Reintroduction Plan & Cookbook”!
The book is the next step if you have already finished my first book, “The Low-FODMAP IBS Solution Plan & Cookbook”, or if you have completed the elimination phase with success.
So why do you want to make this recipe?
Well, no one can resist a bite sized brownie truffle.
This is a recipe that you will use for so many events.
It is simple to make.
The brownie bites taste GREAT.
They are gluten-free, and vegan.
They can be made without any baking.
And, only 130 calories per bite!
Your whole family will enjoy this sweet treat, and you will love the clean up 🙂
For the recipe, click the link to the YouTube Video below.
Check out more amazing recipes, as well as a complete guide to starting and completing FODMAP Reintroduction. Such an important part of the low-FODMAP lifestyle. This book is not just a cookbook!
You may also love:
- Best low-FODMAP Desserts, Sweets & Treats
- Low-FODMAP Soft and Puffy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Low-FODMAP Homemade Twix Bars
- Low-FODMAP Copycat York Peppermint Patties
- Low-FODMAP Mini Chocolate Hazelnut Whopper Cookies
- Low-FODMAP No Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Energy Balls or Bites
Be healthy and happy,
Rachel Pauls, MD
Printer Friendly Version